Sunday, October 05, 2008

North American Marketing Begins in Canada

Greetings from one of the gayest cities in North America, the lovely and exciting Vancouver, BC.
Over the years, I have visited the city for Federation of Gay Games and IGLTA events. Now I'm here for the Annual G&L World Travel Expo and trade marketing seminar put on by Community Marketing, Inc.

I have also been here on holiday with women friends and was pleased to learn through CMI research that Vancouver is the #1 destitnation for North American lesbians. I hope to spot a few of them out and about over the next two weeks, as I make my way up to Whistler Mountain. Not only do I want to check out Winter Pride (Whistler Gay Ski Week's new name), but also the Four Seasons which is already geared up for the Winter Olympics in 2010 with their primo location at the foot of the ski runs.

No comments: