Monday, August 13, 2007

Jucy Chaser campa with toilet & shower


Our New Zealand Campa friends - Jucy have introduced a new vehicle to their fleet of rental campas.

The Jucy Chaser campa has some great features including:

  • Power steering, air conditioning in the cab
  • Seating for 3 in drivers cab
  • 2 bench seats with table
  • Double bed (1.96m x 1.42m)
  • Bathroom with hot & cold pumped water system
  • Toilet and shower
  • Portable DVD player, CD player and radio
We know you will love your Jucy Chaser campa to explore New Zealand.

1 comment:

DownUnder Dee said...

If I had known she came with the Chaser, I would have gladly paid an extra $30 A NIGHT :>) Alas, I never slept in my smaller CRIB campa because the weather was a touch chilly and I didn't have her to keep me cosy! Love those JUCY folks and rental cars.