Monday, August 13, 2007

Hi All

I have just been asked to join this Blog, and would like to introduce myself.

Last week, I started as the New Zealand Concierge for RainbowTourism.com and as such will be replying to any requests that you have for travel within New Zealand.

I have a background of many years in the travel industry in New Zealand and have worked with outbound and inbound tourism, so hopefully will be able to answer your questions with some authority. I have a good knowledge of New Zealand and have been participating in the gay scene both in Auckland and also in Wellington for many years.

I live in Auckland, Birkenhead, but also have a place at Drury, for warm sunny weekends and a chance to get away from the city occasionally.

Look forward to hearing from you and to being able to assist with your New Zealand travel plans and arrangements.

All the best to you all, Peter

1 comment:

DownUnder Dee said...

DownUnder Dee - the Rainbow Concierge for Australia - is happy to have found a counterpart who really knows New Zealand. Welcome aboard, Peter!