Tuesday, January 23, 2007

C is for Christchurch



Christchurch is one of the Top 7 Rainbow Places in New Zealand.

The South Island has a very different buzz than the top end island, and CHCH is the stand out city down under. We get so many requests for stays there, I'm going to just have to go and check it out for myself!

One place I must visit is On the Shore, a boutique B&B located in a beautiful seaside area in Christchurch called South Shore. It's just 12 minutes from the hustle and bustle of the city yet another world. I can kayak from the front door on the estuary and sit in the spa pool and watch the sun set reflected in the calm waters on the waterfront. The cafe society and bird sanctuary are beckoning...I may never leave! Rainbow Tourism needs a NZ branch office, so CHCH is looking like a contender!

No comments: